Minifirst pre-steps from the Poppée brand,
A high upper, in leather.
Cognac color, polished leather (slightly shiny).
Closing with a tone-on-tone lace.
Light beige leather interior lining, tone-on-tone stitching,
Lined back pad for more comfort, flexible insole, outsole with two anti-slip elastomer protection,
Leather, Insole: 100% Leather. Made in Spain in traditional factories.
A model suitable for toddlers who are not yet walking but also for pre-walking for 4-legged children, who are starting to stand up until the first step.
A stiffer rear upper is recommended when walking.
Advice from podiatry professionals for walking:
"The choice of shoe must take into account various elements:
- A sole that is not too flexible to hold the foot well and prevent falls
- A stiffener (rear part of the shoe) rigid enough to support your child's heel
- A high upper that will wrap the ankle
- A wide, rounded firm toe cap that protects the toes or a curved toe sole at the front
- An effective lacing system or Velcro for good support of the instep
- Favor a maximum drop of 5mm
- Material to favor: leather"